NAND BASE MCP
SkyHigh Memory S5 Multi-Chip Package (MCP) product family, provides an integrated solution by stacking in one package 1.8V SLC NAND and 1.8V LPDRAM4xMemory components. This product family is designed for applications that need high reliability and performance with lower power consumption within small form factor.
SkyHigh Memory MCP products are available in densities ranging from 2Gb SLC NAND +2Gb LPDDR4x to 4Gb SLC NAND+4Gb LPDDR4x and offered in small JEDECcompliant 149-ball BGA packages.This benefit becomes more critical in small PCBs for modules and space critical designs particularly for mobile and portable applications.
BENEFITS of SkyHigh MCP
Reducesystem costs and help Space Saving
- SkyHigh Memory MCPs reduces system cost by moving from a dual-chip memory to a single chip memory solution.
- SkyHigh Memory MCPs saves more than 50% space on the PCB versus using more than one discrete memory package thanks to stacked components and shared pins.
- SkyHigh Memory MCPs enhances overall system performance with shortened interconnection between the components.
- SkyHigh Memory LPDRAM4x IO speed can achieve up to 1866Mhz and a bandwidth of 3733Mbs.
- The LPDDR4x technology not only reduces the output driver power by 55% but also reduces the DRAM power consumption by more than 20% overthe LPPDR3/4 technologies.
- The LPDDR4x technology IO voltage is 0.6V while it is 1.1 V for LPDDR4 and 1.2V for LPPDR3.
Long-Term Support and One-Stop Shop
- SkyHigh Memory MCP SLC NAND Flash Memory SLC NAND and LPDDR4x wafers comes from our parent company SK Hynix.
- SkyHigh Memory MCP comes with a 5-year+ product longevity commitments to satisfy the needs of your long life-cycle products
|Part Number||Product Status||Voltage||Density||I/O Bus||Package Dimension|
|SLC NAND||DRAM||SLC NAND||DRAM NAND|
|S5AA2200||Under Development||1.8V||2Gb||2Gb||8||16||WBGA 149|
|S5AA4200||Under Development||1.8V||4Gb||2Gb||8||16||WBGA 149|
|S5AA4411||Under Development||1.8V||4Gb||4Gb||8||16||WBGA 149|